Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why BLUE SHIRT Day matters!


A special message from Cati, your Teen Ambassador:

Wow- I can’t believe the new school year is upon us. It seems like yesterday was the last day and now I get to see all my friends again on the first day. I am so excited for all of the new opportunities and challenges this year will bring. Especially organizing BLUE SHIRT DAY at my school again, it was a blast! Last year was the first time I approached my principal about organizing a BLUE SHIRT DAY at my high school in San Diego. Everyone at my school was happy to participate! This year, I’m thinking BIG, that is why I am asking you to take a stand against bullying and organize your own BLUE SHIRT DAY at your school. If you have ever been bullied, witnessed someone being bullied, or have even heard about bullying, I encourage you to help stop this vicious trend and take a colorful stand on Oct 4, 2010 by simply wearing a BLUE SHIRT. It really is that simple! You have the power to take a stand, be your own hero, and help defend others who may not be able to defend themselves. I want to unite under BLUE and STOMP Out Bullying everywhere across America – around the world. So can I count on you to wear BLUE and make October 4th the day that bullying prevention is heard around the world?

Visit our sister site www.stompoutbullying.org


Visit www.stompoutbullying.org for details.